Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back from Camp

Greetings the last few weeks have been spent involved at Cedar Mountain Retreat Camp.
1st & 2nd week of camp involvement was Junior and Middle School camp. I was able to be involved
in helping out with games and activities and some helping out with cutting trees, etc. I enjoyed getting to narrate in the reenacting of Jonah, and Ruth.
I enjoyed the time spent with the youth that were counseling, the people helping out in various ways. God is very good so often I forget the blessings He gives. He is reminding me of this over and over. The blessings of getting to talk with a young man up there to encourage him, but he really encouraged me. Please remember what God has done, be faithful in serving Him and get into His Word.
In Christ,
Jonathan

No comments: