Saturday, May 16, 2009

Prayer request, sharing opportunity on a local Christian Radio

Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Please pray for a sharing opportunity on a local radio station in
Scottsbluff, Nebraska. Which is
kcmi 96.9 you may listen to kcmi online at http://www.kcmifm.com/ Once
there on the website, then in the upper right portion click
on listen online. Lord willing I'll be sharing on Coffee Break at
10:08am on Monday morning 5/18/09 with Russ Garrett.
Praise to God that Sherry Kaiser a long time friend, that I had the
privilege to work with in AWANA at Mitchell E Free
when I was a freshman at Frontier School of the Bible, helped to set
this opportunity up. She also serves God by working at KCMI.
If you would pray that I would share what God would want and that it
would be an encouraging and edifying time
for those who listen.
Thank you so much for your prayers.
Your little brother in Jesus Christ,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan G. Koehn
serving in the San Martín Project in Peru.
Serving God with http://www.tentmakersbiblemission.org
Skype: jonathan.g.koehn
Facebook: Jonathan G. Koehn
Email: Jonathan@customgraphicwork.com
Website: http://jonathankoehn.customgraphicwork.com
----If you would like to be removed
----from my emailing please let me know,
----thank-you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please heal my mother and chris,let them live and get on,bring salvation to them and mend all their broken relationships lord in jesus name i pray amen

Kaca said...

Can you, please, fervently pray
For COMPLETE RECONCILIATION with my loved one SHULE
That we MEET and TALK, THAT GOD FORM LINES OF GOOD COMMUNICATION BETWEEN US, KEEP US IN HIS CARE and HELP US TO WORK OUT ALL PROBLEM
That SHULE DOES NOT GET INVOLVED INTO ANY NEW RELATIONSHIP, but THAT WE START AGAIN, continue OUR WAY TOGETHER and officially get married!
God gives promises, and I know He is FAITHFUL!
I am sure when your prayers join mine will surely receive a miracle. I am praying with Faith and please help me in this.
Thank you very much. God bless you. I pray for you. Praise the Lord for He hear prayers and answer on it.
Kaca