Thursday, September 24, 2009

Update on praying for my Spanish teacher Frank

Greetings in Christ to those on bended knees,
I want to thank you so much for your prayers regarding my Spanish
teacher Frank.
I would still appreciate your prayers greatly.
Yesterday I got to practice teach 2 lessons to my teacher Frank.
(These are evangelism lesson for the Bible Institute)
I really enjoyed the time I've much to learn but very grateful for this
opportunity.
Today I got to teach the 3rd lesson, and part of the 4th. At the end
of the 3rd lesson when I asked if there is questions
about the lesson. If I remember correctly He asked how one received the
grace of God. I let him know we
would be looking at that in the next lesson. Which we started into the
next which was lesson 4 soon after that. The only reason I wasn't
able to finish teaching it today was because I ran out of time.
Please be praying for tomorrow, I'll finish up lesson 4 and then
lesson 5 Lord willing. Please pray for Frank's salvation.
Those lessons specifically again are:
1. God's Requirement: Perfection, the righteousness of God
2. Man's Need: He is Sinful, not Perfect or Righteous like God.
3. God's Provision: His Son, our Savior and Salvation by Grace.
4. Man's Response: Believe in Christ.
5. God's Guarantee: Eternal life to those who believe in Christ.
Thank you all so much for being before God in prayer, God hears and
answers our prayers James 5:16-18.
Your little brother in Jesus Christ,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan G. Koehn
serving in the San Martín Project in Peru.
Serving God with http://www.tentmakersbiblemission.org
If God has directed you to support please go to
https://tentmakers.webconnex.com/giving/southamerica
Skype: jonathan.g.koehn
Facebook: Jonathan G. Koehn
Email: Jonathan@customgraphicwork.com
Website: http://jonathankoehn.customgraphicwork.com
----If you would like to be removed
----from my emailing please let me know,
----thank-you.

No comments: