Friday, June 20, 2008

Good morning on this new day that God has given us.

Last night I finished teaching the evangelism class for here in Morales. Please pray for these men they have many questions. Even such as grace or works. What repentance means etc. I´m glad they are asking and are staying awake even into the evening finishing at around 9:20 pm. I think especially of Lennin who is quick to read the verses and seems so eager to learn, praise God. He is a leader of a youth group.
The teaching was using Richard Seymour´s notes, and book from Goodseed.com by John Cross called "By This Name."
Today the classes finish up in Morales. On Saturday I think we´re going to the Prison again. Lord willing I´ll preach Sunday evening not sure if that will still happen but I would appreciate your prayers in that direction.
Please continue to pray for confirmation on direction about Peru. Also please pray that I would be listening to the Lord´s direction. It seems the Spanish language I can pick up some so that is a praise. The need and want here is also shown.
Your brother in Christ,
Jonathan

No comments: