Monday, February 16, 2009

Frontier School of the Bible -- Utah

Greetings in Christ,
I am presently back in Utah, God continues to direct it seems at time a good dose of patience is necessary. While at Frontier School of the Bible for two weeks, I had my interview with Tentmakers Bible Mission, Inc. more news hopefully soon on this.
I enjoyed time sharing in a few classes, sharing with a family in Colorado, getting to share at Mitchell E Free Church, and sitting in much of Missions Conference which was an encouragement for me. Also I had the opportunity to attend a Missions Retreat by Send International. I praise God for the many people He sent my way that encouraged me in so many ways from kind words to kind actions thank you so much.
I hope to have some more news very soon, and I thank you all so much for your prayers for safety in travels. We had a very good drive back home today and it went quicker than normal it seemed.
Please keep in touch and let me know how I can pray for you.
In Christ,
Jonathan

No comments: