Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mailing Address Updates Needed, Thank you

Greetings in Christ,
I'm hoping soon to send out a paper newsletter with prayer card Lord
willing.
However for many I don't have mailing addresses or they are out of date
mailing addresses.
If you could please update me on your mailing addresses, and any other
contact information
that you would like me to have. I'd appreciate that.
Also if you know of someone else who would like to be put on the
email list, please let me know.
If you could also indicate your preference, email or mailing. Please
note email is more often.

1. Mailing Address updates
2. Interest in email list
3. Email or Mail?

Thank you so much,
Tu hermanito en Jesus Cristo,
Your little brother in Jesus Christ,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan Koehn
Website: http://jonathankoehn.customgraphicwork.com

No comments: