Friday, May 2, 2008

Prayer & Praise

Greetings in Christ,
Please continue to pray for Nick's, Preya's, Ravi's, ShaBana's, Deolall's, and Yadram's salvation.
Pray for John Cook as he continues to minister in Guyana, South America.

Here is an email from John Cook:
Hi Jonathan,
Nick and Preya came by today as I was singing Victory In Jesus. When I finished, I did a stirring reading of Revelation Ch 21:9- 22:21. When I finished they said they wanted to come to church Sunday, and also Sunday School. I told them that I would drop by Sunday Morning to get them. Just as they left, Damien, Brian and Adija came by. I sang a few more Hymns to them. They liked Wonderful Grace Of Jesus in particular. Then we all sang Arky Arky. I then read the same two chapters in Revelation to them. Finally, they asked me to "Follow us home". It is a very dark night. Yadoram dropped by earlier with some food. Said he wanted to do a lesson. Not knowing what exactly to do with him, I asked him to let me know when his Dad got home from work. My plan is to discuss what kind of study to do with him, or rather, with the whole family, I hope. It looks as if he got home quite late as all the downstairs lights are out. So maybe I will see Ram another time. Yadram did mention that he would like to come to church and Sunday School sometimes because sometimes he is in Mara.
It appears as if the doors you opened are allowing me entry.
All for now. Bro John

No comments: