Monday, June 15, 2009

Greetings in Jesus Christ from Atlanta Airport

Greetings Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ our Savior,
Thank you so much for your continued prayers. This email finds me in
Atlanta waiting for my 5:15pm (East Coast time) flight to Lima, Peru.
Lord willing I should arrive in Lima this evening at 10:50pm (East Coast
time but without Daylight savings time makes it Central Time) Praise God
that luggage for international to South America is 2 bags and 50lb each
for Delta, also I have so far been able to bring my laptop bag, and
guitar on the plane with me. Praise God for the kind people who have
helped me, my family in working through the stress of figuring out what
item to lighten my bag and praise to God the item is one I can buy in
Tarapoto, Peru. Praise to God for my family's tender love. the age we
live in has many downsides but praise to God it also provides for this
quick communication of email from inside the airport. It is so much
easier to keep in touch than in times gone by. I should be in Lima, Peru
the next few days until Friday evening working on paper work for my
resident card and spending a few days with Heber, Techy's brother,
Delwin and Techy being the missionaries I get to work with in Tarapoto,
Peru. I should have internet when in Tarapoto Lord willing.
Please keep in touch, call me on skype, email, write, however you may
feel and please let me know how I can be in prayer for you and of any
other encouragement.
Your little brother in Jesus Christ,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan G. Koehn
serving in the San Martín Project in Peru.
Serving God with http://www.tentmakersbiblemission.org
Skype: jonathan.g.koehn
Facebook: Jonathan G. Koehn
Email: Jonathan@customgraphicwork.com
Website: http://jonathankoehn.customgraphicwork.com
----If you would like to be removed
----from my emailing please let me know,
----thank-you.

No comments: