Thursday, April 17, 2008

Earnest Prayer Request

I have a earnest prayer request.
Today I shared from Mt. Sinai with 2 of the Hindu children Ravi and ShaBana. Lord willing tomorrow I will get to share with Pryia and perhaps Nick.

Ravi & ShaBana seemed to be bored it was probably due to how I was teaching them. However to make sure they understood that the LORD God is not the same god in three religions. I had ShaBana help me read back through Exodus 20:3, and part of 4. She understood I believe however it seems right now she is rejecting the truth. She would hardly talk to me after that.

Ravi on the other hand I hope understood but He did not seem to reject like she did, he perhaps seem to come closer to who Jesus is perhaps. Praise God!

Please pray for Ravi, ShaBana, Pryia, and Nick. Nick often tends to be somewhat spoiled. Please pray I can do a back lesson with Nick, and this lesson, also that I can do this lesson with Pryia. I hope to on Monday read through about Jesus death in John with them if I can.

Thank you so much for praying.
In Christ,
Jonathan

No comments: