Friday, September 26, 2008

God's Creation is Beautiful

Greetings in Christ,
Today I went driving around trying to find the Plantain Farm that
Delwin and Techy have. I wasn't able to find it but that is not
why I wrote. I've been wanting to see people the way God does, there is
still so much to understand in this but He taught
me a small bit today.
I was looking at His wonderful creation a mountain/hill here with
jungle on it off in the distance as I stopped
and took a photograph.


It was beautiful. But did you know that each
person God has made is more beautiful to Him.
They are so precious in His sight. Precious enough to die for. Why do I,
why do we look at people judging them as we pass on by?
Look with God's eyes. Please pray that I would see people the way God
sees them. Please pray the same for yourself.
Thank you for your love and your prayers.
Tu hermanito en Cristo,
Your little brother in Christ,
Jonathan

No comments: