Sunday, September 7, 2008

Greetings in our most Precious Savior who is ever Faithful

How are you doing? God is good, doing things beyond us.
Dante and Josue came to youth group along with Renato, Jean Pierre, Melony, and Vikki.
Missed Carlitos not sure where he was at, perhaps working. Martin is enjoying translating more
and more I think he said he felt expressive. That is really neat. After Bible study which was
on Prayer. We made frozen coffee smoothies, with frozen coffee, leche, and azucar. Chocolate powder
and vanilla. We were going to try volley ball earlier on but I think it was given up for cards, and watching soccer
on TV. The guys stayed awhile longer than the gals, watching Peru versus Venezuela. Peru won I think! Then we
had a little food afterwards, thanks for the sloppy joe meat Techi.
Renato, and Carlitos came early and helped setup. Carlitos is fun gave him a couple cups of coffee later on he came
out with a hat and trying to sell tickets. He is fun.
This morning Huegle led off with prayer and music. Dante helped with playing the guitar and Carlitos also helped in singing.
We spoke on Genesis 1 - 2:3 about God shown through creation. Martin said he really likes to translate. That is wonderful
to hear.
Papi Ricardo and Mami stayed here for lunch Mami made lunch (Sorry Techi I can't remember your mom's name
can you please remind me of it again.) It was good it helped me with spanish, like I think I'm to go to where Mami works
tomorrow for lunch and I think Papi is going to take me on his motorcycle. It was a good lunch
with chicken, rice, and yuka, plus some cucumber, tomato, and onion salad. With some Uva (Grape) juice to drink which was
really good. They mentioned about Delwin setting at the head of the table and where Techi, Marcos, Lucas, and Sarah sit. They
miss you, Delwin, Techi and family.
Papi Ricardo helped with counting the offering like was setup. I feel bad, that I can't talk easier or more with them I want
to learn spanish quickly. I guess the most important is practice, practice, practice.
This afternoon, at 3 to go with Alfredo, family, Dante, and Carlitos to Cumbaza river for swimming. Possibly being with Alfredo
and family this evening.
Tomorrow will probably be studying for Wednesday's Bible Study, to get it to Martin hopefully tomorrow so he can prepare amidst his busy
schooling, and work schedule.
Hoping to get ahead for next weekend as well, it will be busier with Saturday, Sunday morning and evening. All is good though.
I'll need to get a jump on it early some would like to visit Moyobamba on Thursday and I would like to visit the capital city
of San Martin as well.
Thank you for your continued prayers, as God continues to move, for it is beyond me in so many ways. It is of God. A challenge
somehow if you would step out in faith to see God work wondrously.
God bless,
Tu hermano en Cristo,
Jonathan

No comments: