Sunday, September 14, 2008

Health and Opportunites

Yesterday was youth group which went well, we had a lesson and a movie, with carmel pop-corn, made by my fellow missionary. However during the day I walked around in the sun looking for an mp3 player to record the sermons on to listen to hopefully help me learn Spanish better. I've got to be more careful with the sun, it is easy to get dehydrated.
So during youth group I started to not feel so good. So I had to leave a bit early. The nights sleep was not the best. This mornings sermon was not very expressive. I felt bad about that. I didn't eat too much lunch then slept a lot this afternoon. Which helped to get me ready for the opportunity to share at another church this evening. Praise God I felt a lot better I had the opportunity to share from Acts 4:1-12. It was more expressive I think. Thank you so much for praying. It helps me keep healthy and going, and encouraged. Please remember Martin my translator in prayer. It is complicated to translate and not so easy. Pray for his voice which gets sore after speaking for a long time. I had a blast also meetings Martin's soon to be little step sister. She was full of energy and so cute.
God is good in all things. We need to praise Him in the Good times, and we need to praise Him in what we see as bad times.
Remember these both can be a glory to God.
Praise God!

No comments: